1) Cardio-(3-5 days a week)- you want to see your abs? You have to burn off the extra layer of fat on top of them!
2) Strength train-(3-4 days a week)- You need to add muscle into your body! If you want to burn more fat and calories you need to add muscle into your body.
3) Work your entire core- 250,000 crunches to burn 1lb of fat!! what does that mean? it means you need to do more than just crunches! So that means your back your abs, your deep muscles, your hip flexers! They are all essential for a tight tummy!
4) Do weighted ab workouts- any chance you can add weights to strengthen your abs!
5) Don't work them every day- fatigue them and then let them rest a day! Work them 2-3 times a week
1) drink water- strive for a gallon a day
2) FIBER- 3-4 g is considered a good source of fiber (oatmeal, potatoes, brown rice,etc)
3) eat protein with every meal- 0.5g-1g per every lb of body weight! Keeps you fuller and does not cause bloat!
4) no more processed junk-the end.
5) Eat as soon as you make up and every 2-3 hours- keeps your metabolism going and you body not in starvation mode.
6) Eat your fat!-unsaturated fatty acids are essential- avocados, white fish, nuts
7) SHAKEOLOGY-healthiest meal of the day and is essentially a super food!