Why drink water?
- transports nutrients and oxygen into cells
- moisturizes the air in our lungs
- helps with our metabolism
- protects our organs
- helps organs better absorb nutrients
- muscle contains 75% water!!!!!!!!
- protects and moisturizes our joints
- bone is 22% water
- it helps detoxify our bodies...yes we are all living in a toxic world (did you drive a car today?)
- blood is 83% water
- it helps regulate our body temperature
- brain tissue is 90% water
- it helps flush out fat we have burned!
Phew that is a long list!!!
How much should I drink?
0.5 ounces x Body Weight in Pounds = Daily Fluid Requirement in ounces
Drink up ;-)