- Be the one to bring the healthy foods, whether this is to a party or to dinner YOU be the good influence!
- If you know there will not be healthy options, eat a little something before hand (I usually do shakeology with peanut butter).
- Load your plate with 1/2 veggies, 1/4 protein, and 1/4 carbs! Always eat your veggies first to fuel up!
- Drink water!!
- Exercise the day of! This will not only keep you accountable but will help you make better decisions knowing what you already accomplished!
- Indulge...yes I said it! But just a little :-) If you love your gam gam's homemade pie and stuffing have that and then go easy on the potatoes (everything in moderation!)
- Limit alcohol, juices, and soda
- Take small, slow bites! Savor the flavor!