Top Tips to Stay Fit
- Workout 5-6 days a week
- Drink a TON of water…8 glasses a day (8 fl oz each and carrying a bottle can really help with this)
- Cardio exercise (3-4xs a week for beginners, 5-6xs for experienced!)- This meanseither long cardio (more than 45 minutes or HIIT training) - Just keep it intense!
- Lift weights! Your body LOVES muscle and it will keep you young, toned, and burns a TON of calories!
- Stretch!! In the beginning and the end of your workouts and try to make one workout a week purely stretching (yoga or Pilates)
- Always maintain proper form! Never compromise this just to lift heavier or push further than your body is ready for.