We all have difficult times and days when we just don't feel like eating clean or working out! The most important thing to remember is the 80/20 rule! Eat clean and exercise 80% of the time and the other 20% consider your rest days, cheat meals, and just plain I don't wanna days!

It happens to everyone so the most important thing is to just pick yourself up and keep going!!
Even I have those days but the most important thing is I keep going and you can too!!
Check out this quick video for tips:
or for more motivation:

Have a fantastic Monday!