My Fit Christmas list…
So obviously there are so many more important things this time of year than gifts but I figured I would share my Fit Christmas List with you!
Well I have been a good girl all year so I hope that Santa remembers that when he thinks about what I get for Christmas!
Things I want…
· New cross trainers-Nike Free series in yellow!
· A fit bit for tracking my activities, foods, and workouts!
· A bigger lunch box…I pack every day to keep my foods on track and I am out of space in my current satchel!
· A bigger crock pot!! My favorite thing about winter is the cold weather foods like soups, stews, and roasts! We have a teeny tiny crock pot now but a larger one would certainly make things easier!!
What’s on your list?
Importance of sleep
Sleep and rest are so so so under rated in a good training regimen! Without these key features you are very unlikely to progress and move forward and here is why!
Just like a computer your body needs to shut down and reboot to process your day mentally but also to heal after the beating your workouts put on the body. Micro tears form in the muscle tissues and therefore need to heal so you can get stronger! No rest = no healing = no strength gain = higher risk of injury.
To clean out the toxins! You put foods in your body each day and whether they are healthy or not your body must clean out toxins from unhealthy foods as well as the chemicals, free radicals, and other harmful elements we come into contact with each day!
New recipe I am obsessed with comes from www.littlebshealthyhabits.com
zomgosh soooo good!!
2 cups rolled oats
1 medium apple, chopped into small cubes, skin on
2 scoops whey protein powder
4 egg whites 1 cup non fat Greek yogurt
6 packets of Truvia (you may want to add more if you like your baked goods sweet)
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
Directions 1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin tin.
2.. Place all ingredients in Kitchen Aid mixer and mix well.
3. Divide batter into 12 muffin tins and bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes.
Not only do these taste awesome, but they make your house smell amazing too!
Nutrition: 1 muffin Calories: 95 Carbs:12g Fat: 1g Protein: 9g Sugar: 3g